Are you interested in getting started in Private Practice? Need clinical hours or internship hours met? Looking for Supervision? Need a licensed individual to facilitate a group for you?
We have all of that available here at Mindful Wellness! We would love to collaborate with you in furthering and meeting your educational, career and company goals.
Call or email us today and a licensed therapist will get back to you!
Mindful Wellness of Arizona is currently seeking passionate, energetic, dedicated and driven mental health counselors to join our fast-growing group private practice. Here at Mindful Wellness we strive to create a flexible and autonomous environment where you will have a supportive and collaborative team of therapists, billers, administration and clinical supervisors to assist you in learning, growing and reaching your full potential as a therapist. We offer high earning potential, flexible schedules, a great environment, professional growth and training opportunities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct Intakes
- Develop individualized treatment plans to individual service needs
- Conduct individual therapy on a weekly basis
- Applies best practice standards and outcome measurements as related to clinical practices
- Maintain client records, treatment statistics and other documentation according to practice standards
- Participates in individual supervision that meets the standards set by Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Licensure and in accordance with Mindful Wellness of Arizona, PLLC policies
- Prepares and participates in supervision that is regular, reflective, and collaborative in nature
- Communicates in a positive, respectful, and courteous manner
- Functions as an effective team member with co-workers and the counseling community to build productive, collaborative relationships that support the achievement of client, staff and company goals and objectives.
- Understands and maintains private and sensitive information within in the confines HIPAA
- Reviews email daily and promptly responds to email communication within 24 hours of receiving the email
- Submits complete and accurate reports, forms, and other written information as required in accordance with Mindful Wellness of Arizona, PLLC policies
- Maintains a calendar on a weekly basis that is available to supervisors and relevant coworkers
- Attends staff and other meetings as requested
- Other duties, as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized
- Ability to be flexible, as specific tasks/situations change
- Under direction, possess ability to work independently but also be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to develop and implement treatment plans within the framework of a clinical team
- Strong computer literacy using Microsoft products and other related software.
- Ability to learn new software in a timely manner.
Education, Experience, and Other Qualifications
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC) (must be licensed to work in the state of Arizona)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) (must be licensed to work in the state of Arizona)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW/LMSW)(must be licensed to work in the state of Arizona)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or a related human service field.